Report NEP-LAW-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Talia Bar & Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli & Sadullah Yıldırım, 2015. "A Measure of Distance and Social Polarization: Political and Historical Roots," Working papers 2015-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Svetlana Chekhovskaya, 2015. "Corporate Governance Legal Issues," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Rebeggiani, Luca, 2015. "Use and Misuse of Regulation in Fighting Betting Related Corruption in Sport – The German Example," MPRA Paper 68610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borcan, Oana & Lindahl, Mikael & Mitrut, Andreea, 2015. "Fighting Corruption in Education: What Works and Who Benefits?," IZA Discussion Papers 9561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dilmé, Francesc & Garrett, Daniel, 2015. "Residual Deterrence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emiliano Tealde, 2015. "Do Police Displace Crime? The Effect of the Favela Pacification Program in Rio de Janeiro," Department of Economics University of Siena 717, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gianmarco Daniele & Benny Geys, 2015. "Exposing politicians’ ties to criminal organizations: the effects of local government dissolutions on electoral outcomes in southern Italian municipalities," Working Papers 2015/41, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jason M. Lindo & Peter M. Siminski & Isaac D. Swensen, 2015. "College Party Culture and Sexual Assault," NBER Working Papers 21828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Miller, Marcus, 2015. "Writing-down debt with heterogeneous creditors: lock laws and late swap," CEPR Discussion Papers 11000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konstantinos Charistos, 2015. "Leniency Programs under Demand Uncertainty: Cartel Stability and the Duration of Price Wars," Discussion Paper Series 2015_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Aug 2015.
- Juan José Ganuza & Fernando Gomez & Jose Penalva, 2015. "Minimizing errors, maximizing incentives: Optimal court decisions and the quality of evidence," Economics Working Papers 1500, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Böckerman, Petri & Skedinger, Per & Uusitalo, Roope, 2015. "Seniority rules, worker mobility and wages: Evidence from multi-country linked employer-employee data," MPRA Paper 68581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Belloc, 2015. "Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation," Department of Economics University of Siena 719, Department of Economics, University of Siena.