Report NEP-LAW-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2015. "When the Mafia Comes to Town," CSEF Working Papers 404, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Enrique Guerra-Pujol, 2015. "A Bayesian Model of the Litigation Game," Papers 1506.07854, arXiv.org.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," IZA Discussion Papers 9109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roxana Gutierrez-Romero & Alessandra Conte, 2014. "Estimating the impact of Mexican drug cartels on crime," Working Papers wpdea1406, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Caitlin Brown, 2015. "White or Black Hat? An Economic Analysis of Computer Hacking," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2015.
"Harmonisation du Hayek et Posner: Posner, Hayek et l'analyse économique du droit
[Harmonising Hayek and Posner: revisiting Posner, Hayek & the economic analysis of Law]," MPRA Paper 65190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poulsen, Lauge & Bonnitcha, Jonathan & Yackee, Jason, 2015. "Transatlantic Investment Treaty Protection," CEPS Papers 10295, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Cartel enforcement in the EU: Leniency programmes and the appeals process," ZEW policy briefs 3/2015, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Roxana Gutierrez-Romero & Monica Oviedo Leon, 2014. "The good, the bad and the ugly: The socio-economic impact of drug cartels and their violence in Mexico," Working Papers wpdea1407, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- DellaVigna, Stefano & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2015. "Economic and Social Impacts of the Media," CEPR Discussion Papers 10667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Borselli & Silvia Fedeli & Luisa Giuriato, "undated". "Digital VAT Carousel Fraud: A New Boundary for Criminality," Working Papers 170, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Michele Morris & Charles Sullivan, 2015. "The Impact of Sentencing on Offenders' Future Labour Market Outcomes and Re-offending- Community Work Versus Fines," Treasury Working Paper Series 15/04, New Zealand Treasury.