Report NEP-LAW-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindo, Jason M. & Padilla-Romo, María, 2015. "Kingpin Approaches to Fighting Crime and Community Violence: Evidence from Mexico's Drug War," IZA Discussion Papers 9067, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Blattman & Julian C. Jamison & Margaret Sheridan, 2015. "Reducing crime and violence: Experimental evidence from cognitive behavioral therapy in Liberia," NBER Working Papers 21204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Hilt, 2015. "Corporation Law and the Shift toward Open Access in the Antebellum United States," NBER Working Papers 21195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2015. "The republic of beliefs : a new approach to ?law and economics?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7259, The World Bank.
- Maarten Pieter Schinkel & Lukas Toth & Jan Tuinstra, 2015. "Discretionary Authority and Prioritizing in Government Agencies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-058/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jiang, T., 2015. "Social preferences, culture and corruption," Other publications TiSEM 488aa1b0-f588-4c1b-8a85-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christopher S. Carpenter & D. Sebastian Tello-Trillo, 2015. "Do ‘Cheeseburger Bills’ Work? Effects of Tort Reform for Fast Food," NBER Working Papers 21170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuki Onji & John P. Tang, 2015. "A nation without a corporate income tax: Evidence from nineteenth century Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Claude Fluet & Roberto Galbiati, 2015. "Lois et normes: les enseignements de l'économie comportementale," Cahiers de recherche 1510, CIRPEE.
- Poonam Mukherjee & Hillol Mukherjee, 2014. "Personality Disposition Of Juvenile Delinquents," Working papers 2014-03-01, Voice of Research.
- Abhay Aneja & Marian Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller, 2015. "Political Bonds: Political Hazards and the Choice of Municipal Financial Instruments," NBER Working Papers 21188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.