Report NEP-LAW-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wojciech Hardy & Michał Krawczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Internet piracy and book sales: a field experiment," Working Papers 2014-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mikhail S. Zhuravlev, 2014. "Extending The Scope Of Antitrust Legislation Over The Area Of Exclusive Ip-Rights Exercise: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Edmond Baranes & Thomas Cortade & Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2014. "Merger control on two-sided markets: is there need for an efficinecy defense?," Working Papers 14-12, NET Institute.
- Alissa Amico, 2014. "Corporate Governance Enforcement in the Middle East and North Africa: Evidence and Priorities," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Yassine Lefouili, 2014. "Patent Licensing Networks," Working Papers 14-16, NET Institute.
- Agarwal, Anurag K., 2014. "Business Dispute Resolution: Taking Arbitration Clause Seriously," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-09-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Carrera, Sergio & Guild, Elspeth, 2014. "The Juncker Commission: A New Start for EU Justice and Home Affairs Policy?," CEPS Papers 9649, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Verwijmeren, P., 2014. "Forensic Finance," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2014-058-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Joel F. Houston & Chen Lin & Junbo Wang, 2014. "Does Bank Monitoring Matter to Bondholders?," Working Papers 162014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Raffaella SANTOLINI & David BARTOLINI, 2014. "Political institutions behind good governance," Working Papers 405, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ritter, Dubravka, 2014. "Consumer financial protection regulations: how do they measure up?," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 14-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.