Report NEP-LAW-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine Tucker, 2008. "Social Interactions, Network Fluidity and Network Effects," Working Papers 08-30, NET Institute.
- Halla, Martin & Scharler, Johann, 2008. "Marriage, Divorce and Interstate Risk Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 3744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2008. "The Runaway Taxpayer or: Is Prior Tax Notice Effective against Scofflaws?," Working papers 1, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Mary F. Evans & Lirong Liu & Sarah L. Stafford, 2008. "Do Environmental Audits Improve Long-term Compliance? Evidence from Manufacturing Facilities in Michigan," Working Papers 78, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 25 Sep 2011.
- Cosnita, A. & Tropeano, J.P., 2008. "Negotiating remedies : revealing the merger efficiency gains," Working Papers 200803, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Pavel Luengas & Inder J. Ruprah, 2008. "Fear of Crime: Does Trust and Community Participation Matter?," OVE Working Papers 0808, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Eduardo Gandelman & Nestor Gandelman & Julie Rothschild, 2008. "Gender Differentials in Judicial Proceedings: Field Evidence from Housing-Related Cases in Uruguay," Research Department Publications 3250, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.