Report NEP-LAW-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2008. "The Impact of Social Capital on Crime: Evidence from the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 3603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Murrell & Radu Paun, 2008. "Caveat venditor: The conditional effect of relationship-specific investment on contractual behavior," Electronic Working Papers 08-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Martin Halla & Friedrich Schneider & Alexander Wagner, 2008. "Satisfaction with Democracy and Collective Action Problems: The Case of the Environment," Economics working papers 2008-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Claude Berrebi & Esteban F. Klor, 2008. "The Impact of Terrorism on the Defense Industry," Working Papers 597, RAND Corporation.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo & Riboni, Alessandro, 2008. "Statute Law or Case Law?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Kathryn E. Spier, 2008. "Strategic Judgment Proofing," NBER Working Papers 14183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle J. White & Ning Zhu, 2008. "Saving Your Home in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 14179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.