Report NEP-LAW-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Arguedas & Sandra Rousseau, 2008. "Learning about compliance under asymmetric information," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0808, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Grimm, Michael & Klasen, Stephan, 2008. "Geography vs. Institutions at the Village Level," IZA Discussion Papers 3391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahsan, Ahmad & Pagés, Carmen, 2008. "Are All Labor Regulations Equal? Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 3394, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto & Vertova, Pietro, 2008. "Prison Conditions and Recidivism," IZA Discussion Papers 3395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anthony Niblett & Richard Posner & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Evolution of a Legal Rule," NBER Working Papers 13856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2008. "Helpful Governments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4557, The World Bank.
- Mikhail Drugov, 2007. "Competition in Bureaucracy and Corruption," Economics Series Working Papers 369, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2008. "Learning about compliance under asymmetric information," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).