Report NEP-LAW-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Joerges, 2007. "Conflict of laws as constitutional form: Reflections on the International Trade Law and the Biotech Panel Report," RECON Online Working Papers Series 3, RECON.
- John Erik Fossum, 2007. "Constitutional patriotism: Canada and the European Union," RECON Online Working Papers Series 4, RECON.
- Neil Walker, 2007. "Taking Constitutionalism Beyond the State," RECON Online Working Papers Series 5, RECON.
- Hans-Jörg Trenz, 2007. "Measuring Europeanisation of public communication: The question of standards," RECON Online Working Papers Series 12, RECON.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2007. "Death, Happiness, and the Calculation of Compensatory Damages," IZA Discussion Papers 3159, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fahr, René & Frick, Bernd, 2007. "On the Inverse Relationship between Unemployment and Absenteeism: Evidence from Natural Experiments and Worker Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 3171, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oliver Budzinski & Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2007. "Implications of Unprofitable Horizontal Mergers: A Re-Interpretation of the Farrell-Shapiro-Framework," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200714, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:23_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Barry Nalebuff & David B. Yoffie, 2007. "Competing Complements," Working Papers 07-44, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5887 is not listed on IDEAS anymore