Report NEP-LAW-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George A. Schieren & Gary R. Albrecht, 2007. "Assessing Economic Damages in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation: The State of North Carolina," Working Papers 07-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- George A. Schieren, 2007. "Economic Efficiency and Damage Awards in Personal Injury Torts," Working Papers 07-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Christopher F. Baum & James G. Bohn & Atreya Chakraborty, 2007. "Corporate Board Turnover and Securities Fraud Litigation: Some new evidence from case outcomes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 664, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-05-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-05-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Hilt, 2007. "When did Ownership Separate from Control? Corporate Governance in the Early Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 13093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, 2007. "Environmental Policy as Social Policy? The Impact of Childhood Lead Exposure on Crime," NBER Working Papers 13097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2007. "Private Property, Public Use, and Just Compensation: The Economics of Eminent Domain," Working papers 2007-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- U. Weitzel & S. Rosenkranz, 2007. "Bargaining in Mergers and Termination Fees," Working Papers 07-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- K. de Jaegher, 2007. "Expert incentives: cure versus prevention," Working Papers 07-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Weber Abramo, Claudio, 2007. "How Much Do Perceptions of Corruption Really Tell Us?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ito, Seiro & Watanabe, Mariko & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2007. "Financial Aspects of Transactions with FDI: Trade Credit Provision by SMEs in China," IDE Discussion Papers 99, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2007. "Competition in Law Enforcement and Capital Allocation," Discussion Papers dp07-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Philip A. Curry & Steeve Mongrain, 2007. "Deterrence in Rank-Order Tournaments," Discussion Papers dp07-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Philip A. Curry & Steeve Mongrain, 2007. "What You Don't See Can't Hurt You: An Economic Analysis of Morality Laws," Discussion Papers dp07-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Steeve Mongrain & Joanne Roberts, 2007. "Plea Bargaining with Budgetary Constraints," Discussion Papers dp07-07, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.