Report NEP-LAW-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2007. "Financial Constraints and the Costs and Benefits of Vertical Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Ethnicity and Spatial Externalities in Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 6130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007. "Phoenix rising: Legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis," Research Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2007. "Studying Justice: Measurement, Estimation, and Analysis of the Actual Reward and the Just Reward," IZA Discussion Papers 2592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jones, Melanie K. & Jones, Richard J. & Murphy, Philip D. & Sloane, Peter J., 2007. "A Persistence Model of the National Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 2595, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dennis W. Carlton & Randal C. Picker, 2007. "Antitrust and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 12902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adeline Delavande & Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood, 2007. "Criminal Prosecution and HIV-related Risky Behavior," NBER Working Papers 12903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2007. "Overruling and the Instability of Law," NBER Working Papers 12913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Miceli, 2007. "Public Goods, Taxes, and Takings," Working papers 2007-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Deffains & Yannick Gabuthy & Eve-Angéline Lambert, 2007. "Labor Conflicts and Inefficiency of Relationship-Specific Investments: What is the Judge's Role?," Working Papers of BETA 2007-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2006. "Good Law & Economics needs suitable microeconomic models: the case against the application of standard agency models to the professions," Department of Economics Working Papers 0608, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Aitor Erce-Domínguez, 2006. "Using standstills to manage sovereign debt crises," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0636, Banco de Espa�a.