Report NEP-LAW-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Eklund, Johan & Wiberg, Daniel, 2005. "Ownership Structure, Control and Firm Performance: The Effects of Vote Differentiated Shares," Ratio Working Papers 71, The Ratio Institute.
- David S. Evans & Albert L. Nichols & Richard Schmalensee, 2005. "U.S. v. Microsoft: Did Consumers Win?," NBER Working Papers 11727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helmut Ziegelschmidt & Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou & Simen Bjornerud & Michael Wise, 2005. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Australia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 451, OECD Publishing.
- Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou & Helmut Ziegelschmidt, 2005. "Raising Greece's Potential Output Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 452, OECD Publishing.
- Leo H. Kahane & David Paton & Rob Simmons, 2005. "The Abortion-Crime Link: Evidence from England and Wales," Occasional Papers 16, Industrial Economics Division.
- Patrick Bayer & David E. Pozen, 2003. "The Effectiveness of Juvenile Correctional Facilities: Public versus Private Management," Working Papers 863, Economic Growth Center, Yale University, revised Nov 2004.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Effective Labor Regulation and Microeconomic Flexibility," Working Papers 893, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.