Raising Greece's Potential Output Growth
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscompetition policy; corporate governance; energy sector; entrepreneuriat; entrepreneurship; financial markets; flexibility; flexibilité; labour markets; marché du travail; marchés de produits; marchés financiers; politique de la concurrence; privatisation; privatisation; product markets; productivity; productivité; reforms; réformes; régime d’accès; secteur d'énergie; telecommunications; transport; transport; télécommunications;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-11-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-11-05 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:452-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .