Report NEP-LAW-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emons, Winand, 2005. "Playing it Safe with Low Conditional Fees versus Being Insured by High Contingent Fees," CEPR Discussion Papers 4841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fumagalli, Chiara & Motta, Massimo & Persson, Lars, 2005. "Exclusive Dealing, Entry and Mergers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2005. "Legal, Actual and Desirable Independence: A Case Study of the Bank of Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 4906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claessens, Stijn & Underhill, Geoffrey R D, 2005. "The Need for Institutional Changes in the Global Financial System: An Analytical Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 4970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hvide, Hans K, 2005. "The Quality of Entrepreneurs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Lim, Audrey, 2005. "The 'Tampa' Effect. Australian Asylum Policy in International Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerald Pech & Bernhard Neumaerker, 2002. "The Role of Beliefs for the Sustainability of the Fiscal Constitution," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0213, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Jan Larsson & Kjetil Telle, 2005. "Consequences of the IPPC-directive's BAT requirements for abatement costs and emissions," Discussion Papers 411, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Reform of Building Regulation," Others 0506007, EconWPA.
- Axel Dreher & Thomas Herzfeld, 2005. "The Economic Costs of Corruption: A Survey and New Evidence," Public Economics 0506001, EconWPA.
- Victor Matheson, 2005. "Rationality, Tort Reform and Contingent Valuation: A Classroom Experiment in Starting Point Bias," Working Papers 0509, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.