Report NEP-LAW-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Rousseau, 2004. "Timing of environmental inspections: Survival of the compliant1," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0403, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2004. "Conflict as a Part of the Bargaining Process: Theory and Empirical Evidence," ESE Discussion Papers 129, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Patrick González, 2004. "Nash Implementable Liability Rules for Judgement-Proof Injurers," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-58, CIRANO.
- Eef Delhaye, 2004. "Traffic safety: speed limits, strict liability and a km tax," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0407, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- James E. Prieger, 2004. "The Impacts of the Americans with Disabilities Act on the Entry and Exit of Retail Firms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 589, Econometric Society.
- Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2004. "Divide et Impera. Optimnal Deterrence Mechanisms Against Cartels and Organized Crime," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 485, Econometric Society.
- González, Patrick, 2004. "Nash Implementable Liability Rules for Judgement-Proof Injurers," Cahiers de recherche 0403, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Chau, Minh & Contensou, François, 2004. "Profit-Sharing as Tax Saving and Incentive Device," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04012, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.