Report NEP-LAM-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matías Giaccobasso & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2019. "Tax audits as scarecrows. Evidence from a large-scale field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Hojman, Andrés & López Bóo, Florencia, 2019. "Cost-Effective Public Daycare in a Low-Income Economy Benefits Children and Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 12585, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Molina Millán, Teresa & Macours, Karen & Maluccio, John & Tejerina, Luis, 2019. "Experimental Long-Term Effects of Early-Childhood and School-Age Exposure to a Conditional Cash Transfer Program," IZA Discussion Papers 12590, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Santiago Caicedo & Arthur Seibold & Miguel Espinosa, 2019. "The Effects of Mandating Training in Firms: Theory and Evidence from the Colombian Apprenticeship Program," 2019 Meeting Papers 888, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marisa Bucheli & Claudia Contreras, 2018. "Discriminación de género en las calificaciones de las escuelas públicas uruguayas," Documentos de trabajo 2018008, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Fernando Borraz & Laura Zacheo, 2018. "Inattention, Disagreement and Internal (In)Consistency of Inflation Forecasts," Documentos de trabajo 2018007, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Sandra Rodríguez-López & Graciela Sanroman, 2019. "Technology, routinization and wage inequality: Difference between men and women in the case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-14, Instituto de Economia - IECON.