Report NEP-LAM-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastián Saiegh, 2014. "Partisanship, Ideology, and Representation in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 86258, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alejandra Mizala & Hugo Ñopo, 2014. "Measuring the Relative Pay of Latin American School Teachers at the turn of the 20th Century," Working Papers 2014-15, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Jamie Bologna, 2014. "The Effect of Informal Employment and Corruption on Income Levels in Brazil," Working Papers 14-26, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Zapata S., Willy W. & Eisele, María Kristina, 2013. "Possible transmission of adverse shocks from the recent financial crisis to Central America through trade finance," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 141, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- World Bank, 2014. "Trade and Shared Prosperity in the Caribbean Region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20027, The World Bank.
- Gabriela Guerrero & Juan Leon & Kirrily Pells & Martin Woodhead, 2014. "Changing Children’s Lives Risks and Opportunities (Cambiando la vida de los niños)," Documentos de Trabajo (Niños del Milenio-GRADE) ninosmcambiandolavida, Niños del Milenio (Young Lives).
- Florencia Amábile & Marisa Bucheli & Máximo Rossi, 2014. "Inequality and Poverty in Uruguay by Race: the Impact of Fiscal Policies," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0214, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Elvio Accinelli & Edgar J. Sánchez Carrera, 2014. "Corrupción, desigualdad y evasión de impuestos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0514, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Guillermo Alves & Gabriel Burdin & Andres Dean, 2014. "Workplace Democracy and Job Flows," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.