Report NEP-LAM-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Sophie Hervieux & Olivier Darné, 2014. "Production and consumption-based approaches for the Environmental Kuznets Curve in Latin America using Ecological Footprint," Working Papers hal-00958692, HAL.
- Norbert Schady & Jere Behrman & Maria Caridad Araujo & Rodrigo Azuero & Raquel Bernal & David Bravo & Florencia LÃ³pez BÃ³o & Karen Macours & Daniela Marshall & Christina Paxson & Renos Vakis, 2014. "Wealth Gradients in Early Childhood Cognitive Development in Five Latin American Countries," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Valencia Caicedo,Felipe & Maloney,William F., 2014. "Engineers, Innovative Capacity and Development in the Americas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6814, The World Bank.
- Mehling, Maxie-Lina & Boehm, Frédéric, 2014. "Corruption and Informality: Complements or Substitutes? Qualitative Evidence from Barranquilla, Colombia," MPRA Paper 54817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane Manuela Amin & Johanna Choumert & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Jean Galbert Ongono Olinga & Sonia Schwartz, 2015. "A spatial econometric approach to spillover effects between protected areas and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers halshs-00960476, HAL.
- Juan Carlos Munoz Mora & Santiago Tobon-Zapata & Jesse Willem D'Anjou, 2014. "Does Land Titling Matter ?The Role of Land Property Rights in the War on Illicit Crops in Colombia," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Remedy of Poverty," MPRA Paper 54665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Hugo de Oliveira & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2014. "Early-Life Environment and Adult Stature in Brazil during the Period 1950 to 1980," Working Papers 2014-008, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Ana Cecília Fieler & Marcela Eslava & Daniel Xu, 2014. "Trade, Skills, and Quality Upgrading: A Theory with Evidence from Colombia," NBER Working Papers 19992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Antonio Slaibe Postali, 2014. "Oil windfalls and tax inefficiency: evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Pieri, Renan Gomes de, 2014. "Gender stereotypes in politics: what changes when a woman becomes the local political leader?," Textos para discussão 354, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).