Report NEP-LAM-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianne, Roedl, 2013. "Role of regulation and micro finance in Africa, Asia and Latin America," MPRA Paper 51177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carolina Asuaga & Fanny Trylesinski & Gabriela Medeiros, 2013. "Satellite Culture Account for Uruguay: Visual and Plastic Arts Sector," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-08-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Nov 2013.
- Rosamaría Dasso & Fernando Fernandez, 2013. "The Effects of Electrification on Employment in Rural Peru," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0150, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Diaz, Yadira & Pudney, Stephen, 2013. "Measuring poverty persistence with missing data with an application to Peruvian panel data," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Krauss, Alexander & Graham, Carol, 2013. "Subjective wellbeing in Colombia : some insights on vulnerability, job security, and relative incomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6672, The World Bank.
- Barde, Julia Alexa & Lehmann, Paul, 2013. "Distributional effects of water tariff reforms: An empirical study for Lima, Peru," UFZ Discussion Papers 14/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).