Satellite Culture Account for Uruguay: Visual and Plastic Arts Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Lechuga Montenegro & Marissa Reyes Godinez, 2017. "2 The New Scenarios of Culture: Some Economic Challenges," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-03-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Accounts; Culture; Satellite Accounts; Visual and Plastic Arts;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2013-11-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2013-11-09 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-11-09 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cue:wpaper:awp-08-2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Prieto-Rodriguez) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aceiiea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .