Satellite Culture Account for Uruguay: Visual and Plastic Arts Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moingeon, Bertrand & Ramanantsoa, Bernard & Métais, Emmanuel & Orton, J. Douglas, 1998. "Another look at strategy-Structure relationships:: The resource-Based view," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 297-305, June.
- Bertrand Moingeon & Bernard Ramanantsoa & E. Metais & Douglas Orton, 1998. "Another look at strategy–Structure relationships:: The resource-Based view," Post-Print hal-00465884, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Lechuga Montenegro & Marissa Reyes Godinez, 2017. "2 The New Scenarios of Culture: Some Economic Challenges," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-03-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Accounts; Culture; Satellite Accounts; Visual and Plastic Arts;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2013-11-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2013-11-09 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-11-09 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cue:wpaper:awp-08-2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Prieto-Rodriguez) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aceiiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.