Report NEP-LAM-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lourdes Gabriela Daza Aramayo & Marek Vokoun & Milan Damborsky, 2012. "Regional competitiveness: Latin America and the Caribbean," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1072, European Regional Science Association.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & M. Hashem Pesaran & Alessandro Rebucci & TengTeng Xu, 2012. "China’s Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," Staff Working Papers 12-32, Bank of Canada.
- Sandra Nieto & Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque, 2012. "Rural-urban differences in educational outcomes: Evidence for Colombia using PISA microdata," ERSA conference papers ersa12p388, European Regional Science Association.
- González, Mariano & Larrú, José María, 2012. "Egalitarian aid. The impact of aid on Latin American inequality," MPRA Paper 41660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Agosin Trumper & Juan Díaz Maureira, 2012. "Sovereign Credit Risk in Latin America and Global Common Factors," Working Papers wp365, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- José Rodriguez & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2012. "Explaining the Transition Probabilities in the Peruvian Labor Market," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2012-334, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Miguel Vargas RomÃ¡n, 2012. "Economic Residential Segregation and Educational Achievements: Evidence from Chile," ERSA conference papers ersa12p170, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlos Chiapa & Laura Juarez, 2012. "The schooling repayment hypothesis for private transfers:Evidence from the PROGRESA/Oportunidades experiment," Working Papers 1201, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.