Report NEP-LAB-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Clymo, Alex & Coles, Melvyn, 2021. "Equilibrium Job Turnover and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 14869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Holzer, Harry J. & Hubbard, Glenn & Strain, Michael R., 2021. "Did Pandemic Unemployment Benefits Reduce Employment? Evidence from Early State-Level Expirations in June 2021," IZA Discussion Papers 14927, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Park, Brian, 2021. "Rethinking Border Enforcement, Permanent and Circular Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 14867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kjell G. Salvanes & Barton Willage & Alexander L.P. Willén, 2021. "The Effect of Labor Market Shocks across the Life Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 9491, CESifo.
- Bagger, Jesper & Moen, Espen R. & Vejlin, Rune Majlund, 2021. "Equilibrium Worker-Firm Allocations and the Deadweight Losses of Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 14865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nikolova, Elena & Polansky, Jakub, 2022. "Children and Female Employment in Mongolia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1015, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Wikle, Jocelyn & Wilson, Riley, 2021. "Access to Head Start and Maternal Labor Supply: Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 14880, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Max Deter & Martin Lange, 2021. "Are the Supporters of Socialism the Losers of Capitalism? Conformism in East Germany and Transition Success," CESifo Working Paper Series 9492, CESifo.
- López Noria Gabriela, 2021. "Effects of Trade and Technology on the Mexican Labor Market," Working Papers 2021-22, Banco de México.
- Samuel Bazzi & Lisa Cameron & Simone G. Schaner & Firman Witoelar, 2021. "Information, Intermediaries, and International Migration," NBER Working Papers 29588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2021. "Taking the Pulse of Nations: a Biometric Measure of Well-being," NBER Working Papers 29587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Chiovelli & Stelios Michalopoulos & Elias Papaioannou & Sandra Sequeira, 2021. "Forced Displacement and Human Capital: Evidence from Separated Siblings," NBER Working Papers 29589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Brito, Emilia & Clarke, Damian & Larroulet, Pilar & Pino, Francisco, 2021. "Dynamic Impacts of Lockdown on Domestic Violence : Evidence from Multiple Policy Shifts in Chile," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1392, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Cooke, Fang Lee & Wood, Geoffrey, 2022. "Labor-Management Relations in Autocratic Regimes," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1014, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Leyva Gustavo & Urrutia Carlos, 2021. "Informal Labor Markets in Times of Pandemic: Evidence for Latin America and Policy Options," Working Papers 2021-21, Banco de México.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Clarke, Damian & Mühlrad, Hanna & Palme, Mårten, 2021. "Health and Labor Market Impacts of Twin Birth : Evidence from a Swedish IVF Policy Mandate," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1391, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Neidhöfer, Guido & Ciaschi, Matías & Gasparini, Leonardo & Serrano, Joaquín, 2021. "Social mobility and economic development," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-087, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Marie Briere & James M. Poterba & Ariane Szafarz, 2021. "Choice Overload? Participation and Asset Allocation in French Employer-Sponsored Saving Plans," NBER Working Papers 29601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.