Report NEP-LAB-2021-04-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmler, Julian & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2021. "Temporary overpessimism: Job loss expectations following a large negative employment shock," IAB Discussion Paper 202105, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Osea Giuntella & Lorenzo Rotunno & Luca Stella, 2021. "Trade Shocks, Fertility, and Marital Behavior," AMSE Working Papers 2121, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- , 2021. "The Economic Gains from Equity," Working Paper Series 2021-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Zoch, Gundula & Bächmann, Ann-Christin & Vicari, Basha, 2021. "Gender Differences in Reduced Well-being during the COVID-19 Pandemic – the Role of Working Conditions," IAB Discussion Paper 202104, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Haaland, Ingar & Roth, Christopher, 2021. "Beliefs about racial discrimination and support for pro-black policies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1339, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Amaral, Sofia & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Prakash, Nishith, 2021. "Gender, Crime and Punishment: Evidence from Women Police Stations in India," IZA Discussion Papers 14250, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dogu Tan Araci & Murat Demirci & Murat Guray Kirdar, 2021. "Development Level of Hosting Areas and the Impact of Refugees on Natives’ Labor Market Outcomes," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2102, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Michel Serafinelli & Guido Tabellini, 2021. "Creativity over Time and Space - A Historical Analysis of European Cities," CESifo Working Paper Series 8973, CESifo.
- Pia M. Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2021. "How Foreign- and U.S.-Born Latinos Fare During Recessions and Recoveries," Working Papers 2104, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marcén, Miriam & Morales, Marina, 2021. "Culture and the cross-country differences in the gender commuting gap: Evidence from immigrants in the United States," GLO Discussion Paper Series 813, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Elaine Agyemang Tontoh, 2021. "The Triple Day Thesis: Theorizing Motherhood within Marxist Economic Theory and Marxist Feminist Social Reproduction Theory," Working Papers 2108, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Serdar Birinci & Fernando Leibovici & Kurt See, 2021. "Immigrant Misallocation," Working Papers 2021-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- JÃ©rÃ´me Adda & Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon GÃ¶rlach, "undated". "The Dynamics of Return Migration, Human Capital Accumulation, and Wage Assimilation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2111, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Viswanathan, Madhu & Mukherji, Prokriti & Narasimhan, Om & Chandy, Rajesh, 2021. "The performance impact of core component outsourcing: insights from the LCD TV industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 109853, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rickard, Stephanie, 2021. "Incumbents beware: the impact of offshoring on elections," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107517, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.