Report NEP-LAB-2020-04-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajzenman, Nicolas & Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Guriev, Sergei, 2020. "Exposure to Transit Migration, Public Attitudes and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 13130, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Redmond, Paul & McGuinness, Seamus & Keane, Claire, 2020. "The Impact of One Parent Family Payment Reforms on the Labour Market Outcomes of Lone Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 13109, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Comey, Matthew & Eng, Amanda & Meyerhofer, Pamela & Willén, Alexander, 2020. "Culture and Gender Allocation of Tasks: Source Country Characteristics and the Division of Non-market Work among US Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 13093, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marika Cabral & Marcus Dillender, 2020. "The Impact of Benefit Generosity on Workers’ Compensation Claims: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 26976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2020. "Unions, Tripartite Competition and Innovation," DoQSS Working Papers 20-02, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Massimo Bordignon & Matteo Gamalerio & Edoardo Slerca & Gilberto Turati, 2020. "Stop invasion! The electoral tipping point in anti-immigrant voting," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def086, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Joshua Bernstein & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2020. "COVID-19: A View from the Labor Market," Working Papers 2010, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kasir, Nitsa Kaliner & Yashiv, Eran, 2020. "The Economic Outcomes of an Ethnic Minority: The Role of Barriers," IZA Discussion Papers 13120, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jakiela, Pamela & Ozier, Owen, 2020. "Gendered Language," IZA Discussion Papers 13126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexander W. Bartik & Marianne Bertrand & Zoë B. Cullen & Edward L. Glaeser & Michael Luca & Christopher T. Stanton, 2020. "How Are Small Businesses Adjusting to COVID-19? Early Evidence from a Survey," NBER Working Papers 26989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Fasani & Tommaso Frattini & Luigi Minale, 2020. "Lift the Ban? Initial Employment Restrictions and Refugee Labour Market Outcomes," Development Working Papers 462, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Chiang, Jack Ting Ju & Chen, Xiao Ping & Liu, Haiyang & Akutsu, Satoshi & Wang, Zheng, 2020. "We have emotions but can’t show them! Authoritarian leadership, emotion suppression climate, and team performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Lawrence D. W. Schmidt & Jae Song, 2020. "Technological Innovation and Labor Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 26964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jo M. Hale & Maarten J. Bijlsma & Angelo Lorenti, 2020. "Does postponing retirement affect cognitive function? A counterfactual experiment to disentangle life course risk factors," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2020-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Stijn Baert & Louis Lippens & Eline Moens & Philippe Sterkens & Johannes Weytjens, 2020. "How do we think the COVID-19 crisis will affect our careers (if any remain)?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 20/995, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fabian Lange & Theodore Papageorgiou, 2020. "Beyond Cobb-Douglas: Flexibly Estimating Matching Functions with Unobserved Matching Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 26972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Rafael J. Santos Villagran, 2020. "Is Fish Brain Food or Brain Poison? Sea Surface Temperature, Methyl-mercury and Child Cognitive Development," NBER Working Papers 26957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Eibich & Angelo Lorenti & Irene Mosca, 2020. "Does retirement affect voluntary work provision? Evidence from England, Ireland and the U.S," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2020-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2020. "Pioneering a New Approach to Improving Working Conditions in Developing Countries: Better Factories Cambodia," IZA Discussion Papers 13095, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raven S. Molloy & Christopher L. Smith & Abigail Wozniak, 2020. "Changing Stability in U.S. Employment Relationships: A Tale of Two Tails," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-017, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miquel Pellicer & Vimal Ranchhod, 2020. "Estimating the effect of racial classifcation on labour market outcomes: A case study from Apartheid South Africa," Economics Department Working Paper Series n300-20.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Mariacristina Piva & Massimiliano Tani & Marco Vivarelli, 2020. "Business visits, technology transfer and productivity growth," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0010, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).