Report NEP-LAB-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:201915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morgan, Robson & O'Connor, Kelsey J., 2019. "Labor market policy and subjective well-being during the Great Recession," GLO Discussion Paper Series 372, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bertha Rohenkohl, 2019. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in the UK:New evidence using the BHPS and Understanding Society," Working Papers 2019017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Nishizaki, Sumiyo, 2019. "Economic experiences of Japanese civilian repatriates in Hiroshima prefecture, 1945-1956," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101172, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Monica Langella & Alan Manning, 2019. "Residential Mobility and Unemployment in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1639, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yu, Haiyue & Cao, Jin & Kang, Shulong, 2019. "Fertility cost, intergenerational labor division, and female employment," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Malo, Miguel & Cueto, Begoña, 2019. "Do old and new labour market risks overlap? Automation, offshorability, and non-standard employment," MPRA Paper 95058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Obermeier, 2019. "The Marriage Market, Inequality and the Progressivity of the Income Tax," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_109, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Mario Meier & Tim Obermeier, 2019. "Employer Screening and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_110, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Elena Reboul & Isabelle Guérin & Antony Raj & G. Venkatasubramanian, 2019. "Managing Economic Volatility. A Gender Perspective," Working Papers CEB 19-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Meng, Xin & Xue, Sen, 2019. "Social Networks and Mental Health Outcomes: Chinese Rural-Urban Migrant Experience," GLO Discussion Paper Series 370, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kohler, Wilhelm & Wrona, Jens, 2019. "Trade in tasks: Revisiting the wage and employment effects of offshoring," DICE Discussion Papers 320, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lamia Kandil & Hélène Périvier, 2019. "Sharing or not sharing ? Household division of labor and marital status in France 1985-2009," Sciences Po publications 12, Sciences Po.
- Marcén, Miriam & Morales, Marina, 2019. "Gender division of household labor: How does culture operate?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 373, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Yavuz Arslan & Ahmet Degerli & Gazi Kabaş, 2019. "Unintended consequences of unemployment insurance benefits: the role of banks," BIS Working Papers 795, Bank for International Settlements.