Report NEP-LAB-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomin Favre, 2019. "Bias in social mobility estimates with historical data: evidence from Swiss microdata," ECON - Working Papers 329, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fenge, Robert & Friese, Max, 2019. "Should unemployment insurance be centralized in a state union?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 162, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Leduc, Sylvain & Liu, Zheng, 2019. "Robots or Workers? A Macro Analysis of Automation and Labor Markets," Working Paper Series 2019-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Laetitia Dillenseger & Martijn Burger & Francis Munier, 2019. "Parental Leave and Life Satisfaction: The Dutch case," Working Papers of BETA 2019-26, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Shin, Geiguen, 2019. "Direct and indirect impacts of liberal immigration policies on the inflow of multinationals in the U.S," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- González-Chapela, Jorge & Ortega-Lapiedra, Raquel, 2019. "Reform of the Personal Income Tax in Spain: Effects on internal mobility of the unemployed," MPRA Paper 95308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fernandes, Ana & Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2019. "Discrimination in Hiring Based on Potential and Realized Fertility: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dhamija, Nidhi, 2019. "Trade Liberalization and Unemployment in India: A State Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 95001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Lepinteur, Anthony, 2019. "The Causes and Consequences of Early-Adult Unemployment: Evidence from Cohort Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12430, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Siyan & Desiderio, Saul, 2019. "Job duration and inequality," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Non, Arjan & Rohde, Ingrid & de Grip, Andries & Dohmen, Thomas, 2019. "Mission of the company, prosocial attitudes and job preferences: A discrete choice experiment," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Filippo Belloc, 2019. "Why Isn't Uber Worker-Managed? A Model of Digital Platform Cooperatives," CESifo Working Paper Series 7708, CESifo Group Munich.