Report NEP-LAB-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatih Karahan & Benjamin Pugsley & Ayşegül Şahin, 2019. "Demographic Origins of the Startup Deficit," NBER Working Papers 25874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2019. "Works Councils and Organizational Gender Policies in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 12344, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Panle Jia Barwick & Yanyan Liu & Eleonora Patacchini & Qi Wu, 2019. "Information, Mobile Communication, and Referral Effects," NBER Working Papers 25873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & Kramarz, Francis & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2019. "Social Connections and the Sorting of Workers to Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 12323, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Corneo, Giacomo G. & Neidhöfer, Guido, 2019. "Income redistribution and self-selection of immigrants," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nikolova, Milena & Popova, Olga & Otrachshenko, Vladimir, 2019. "Stalin and the Origins of Mistrust," IZA Discussion Papers 12326, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Hiraga, Masako & Nguyen, Cuong Viet, 2019. "Childcare and Maternal Employment: Evidence from Vietnam," GLO Discussion Paper Series 349, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Yen-Chien Chen & Elliott Fan & Jin-Tan Liu, 2019. "Understanding the Mechanisms of Parental Divorce Effects on Child’s Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 25886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hope, David & Martelli, Angelo, 2019. "The transition to the knowledge economy, labor market institutions, and income inequality in advanced democracies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100382, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard K. Crump & Stefano Eusepi & Marc Giannoni & Aysegul Sahin, 2019. "A unified approach to measuring u," Staff Reports 889, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gizem Kosar & Tyler Ransom & Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2019. "Understanding Migration Aversion using Elicited Counterfactual Choice Probabilities," Working Papers 2019-037, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jakob Everding & Jan Marcus, 2019. "The Effect of Unemployment on the Smoking Behavior of Couples," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1037, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sagiri Kitao & Minamo Mikoshiba & Hikaru Takeuchi, 2019. "Females, the elderly, and also males: Demographic aging and macroeconomy in Japan," CAMA Working Papers 2019-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Pacifico, Daniele & Vandeweyer, Marieke, 2019. "Faces of Joblessness in Australia: An Anatomy of Employment Barriers Using Household Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12321, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gaurab Aryal & Manudeep Bhuller & Fabian Lange, 2019. "Signaling and Employer Learning with Instruments," NBER Working Papers 25885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Delaporte, Isaure, 2019. "The Effect of 9/11 on Immigrants' Ethnic Identity and Employment: Evidence from Germany," GLO Discussion Paper Series 353, Global Labor Organization (GLO).