Report NEP-LAB-2019-03-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esther Mirjam Girsberger & Romuald Meango & Hillel Rapoport, 2019. "Regional Migration and Wage Inequality in the West African Economic and Monetary Union," Working Paper Series 57, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Rannveig K. Hart & Synøve N. Andersen & Nina Drange, 2019. "Effects of extended paternity leave on union stability and fertility," Discussion Papers 899, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Kim, Mee Jung & Lee, Kyung Min, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs and Innovation in the U.S. High-Tech Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 12190, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shiue, Carol Hua, 2019. "Social Mobility in the Long Run: A Temporal Analysis of China from 1300 to 1900," CEPR Discussion Papers 13589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Cahuc & Sandra Nevoux, 2019. "Inefficient Short-Time Work," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-03, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Ager, Philipp & Herz, Benedikt, 2019. "Structural Change and the Fertility Transition," MPRA Paper 92883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almås, Ingvild & Kotsadam, Andreas & Moen, Espen R. & Røed, Knut, 2019. "The Economics of Hypergamy," IZA Discussion Papers 12185, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Guo, Naijia, 2019. "Labor Market Dynamics in Urban China and the Role of the State Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 12170, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Marianne P. Bitler & Xinzhe Huang Cheng & Cynthia van der Werf, 2019. "SNAP and Paycheck Cycles," NBER Working Papers 25635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Pinto & Carol Graham, 2019. "Men without work: Why are they so unhappy in the US compared to other places?," Working Papers 2019-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2019. "Occupational Social Value and Returns to Long Hours," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Albert Salz, 2019. "Beautiful City: Leisure Amenities and Urban Growth," Working Papers 19-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Suzuki, Ken & Paul, Saumik & Maru, Takeshi & Kusadokoro, Motoi, 2019. "An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of Syrian Refugees on the Turkish Labor Market," ADBI Working Papers 935, Asian Development Bank Institute.