Report NEP-LAB-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piton, Céline & Rycx, Francois, 2018. "The Unemployment Impact of Product and Labour Market Regulation: Evidence from European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11582, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- de Pleijt, Alexandra & Nuvolari, Alessandro & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2018. "Human Capital Formation during the First Industrial Revolution: Evidence from the Use of Steam Engines," CEPR Discussion Papers 12987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Browne, James & Immervoll, Herwig & Fernandez, Rodrigo & Neumann, Dirk & Pacifico, Daniele & Thévenot, Céline, 2018. "Faces of Joblessness in Ireland: A People-Centred Perspective on Employment Barriers and Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 11583, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Colmer, Jonathan, 2018. "Weather, labor reallocation and industrial production: evidence from India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88695, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Masuda, Kazuya & Sakai, Yoko, 2018. "Secondary education and international labor mobility: Evidence from the free secondary education reform in the Philippines," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Guerrazzi, Marco & Ksebi, Ilham, 2018. "Measuring unemployment by means of official data and administrative records: Empirical and theoretical perspectives," MPRA Paper 87227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio D'Orlando, 2018. "Problems, solutions and new problems with the third wave of technological unemployment," Working Papers 2018-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Julie Beugnot & Olivier Charlot & Guy Lacroix, 2018. "Does promoting homeownership always damage labour market performances?," Cahiers de recherche 1812, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Iva Trako, 2018. "Fertility and Parental Labor-Force Participation: New Evidence from a Developing Country in the Balkans," PSE Working Papers halshs-01828471, HAL.
- Andrea Brandolini & Romina Gambacorta & Alfonso Rosolia, 2018. "Inequality amid income stagnation: Italy over the last quarter of a century," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 442, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gaillard, Alexandre & Kankanamge, Sumudu, 2018. "Entrepreneurship, Labor Market Mobility and the Role of Entrepreneurial Insurance," TSE Working Papers 18-929, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2019.
- Blanca Sánchez-Alonso, 2018. "The age of mass migration in Latin America," Working Papers 0134, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Razzu, Giovanni & Singleton, Carl & Mitchell, Mark, 2018. "On why gender employment equality in Britain has stalled since the early 1990s," MPRA Paper 87190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Piton, 2018. "Do Unit Labor Costs Matter? A Decomposition Exercise on European Data," Working Papers halshs-01785345, HAL.
- Balázs Égert & Peter Gal, 2018. "The quantification of structural reforms: Introducing country-specific policy effects," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1487, OECD Publishing.
- Jake Anders & Simon Burgess & Jonathan Portes, 2018. "The long-term outcomes of refugees: tracking the progress of the East African Asians," DoQSS Working Papers 18-05, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.