Report NEP-LAB-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Song, Younghwan, 2017. "The Effect of Job Displacement on Subjective Well-being," IZA Discussion Papers 10962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2017. "Income or Leisure? On the Hidden Benefits of (Un-)Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 925, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Mongey, Simon & Violante, Giovanni L., 2017. "Aggregate Recruiting Intensity," Staff Report 553, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alison E. Weingarden, 2017. "The Timing of Mass Layoff Episodes : Evidence from U.S. Microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-088, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2017. "What Chinese Workers Value: An Analysis of Job Satisfaction, Job Expectations, and Labor Turnover in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10963, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Buser, Thomas & Peter, Noemi & Wolter, Stefan C., 2017. "Gender, Willingness to Compete and Career Choices along the Whole Ability Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 10976, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- L Rachel Ngai & Christopher A Pissarides & Jin Wang, 2017. "China’s mobility barriers and employment allocations," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2017-44, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2017.
- Christian Schoder, 2017. "An estimated Dynamic Stochastic Disequilibrium model of Euro-Area unemployment," Working Papers 1725, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Billari, Francesco C. & Giuntella, Osea & Stella, Luca, 2017. "Does Broadband Internet Affect Fertility?," IZA Discussion Papers 10935, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Faberman, R. Jason & Mueller, Andreas I. & Sahin, Aysegül & Topa, Giorgio, 2017. "Job Search Behavior among the Employed and Non-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 10960, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adriana D. Kugler & Catherine H. Tinsley & Olga Ukhaneva, 2017. "Choice of Majors: Are Women Really Different from Men?," NBER Working Papers 23735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Rachapalli, Swapnika Reddy & Saha, Sarani, 2017. "Stigma of Sexual Violence and Women's Decision to Work," IZA Discussion Papers 10934, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2017. "Unemployment: The Silent Epidemic," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_895, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eriksson, Tor & Smith, Nina & Smith, Valdemar, 2017. "Gender Stereotyping and Self-Stereotyping Attitudes: A Large Field Study of Managers," IZA Discussion Papers 10932, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Steven Bradley & Robert Crouchley, 2017. "The effects of test scores and truancy on youth unemployment and inactivity: A simultaneous equations approach," Working Papers 189398493, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.