Report NEP-LAB-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cortes, Patricia & Pan, Jessica, 2016. "Prevalence of Long Hours and Skilled Women's Occupational Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 10225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2016. "Effects of Parental Leave Policies on Female Career and Fertility Choices," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-10, McMaster University.
- Jorge M. Agüero & Maithili Ramachandran, 2016. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Schooling among the Education-Rationed," Working papers 2016-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mundra, Kusum & Rios-Avila, Fernando, 2016. "Immigrant Birthcountry Networks and Unemployment Duration: Evidence around the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Alfano & Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini, 2016. "Immigration and the UK: Reflections After Brexit," Development Working Papers 402, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 28 Sep 2016.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2016. "Building a path of equality to economic progress and macroeconomic stability - the economic theory of the Swedish model," Research Papers in Economics 2016:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Etienne Gagnon & Benjamin K. Johannsen & J. David Lopez-Salido, 2016. "Understanding the New Normal : The Role of Demographics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-080, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michal Burzynski, 2016. "Time, Space and Skills in Designing Migration Policy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Reiso, Katrine Holm, 2016. "Single Mothers and Their Children: Evaluating a Work-Encouraging Welfare Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 10219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Gottfries & Coen Teulings, 2016. "Returns to On-the-Job Search and the Dispersion of Wages," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-080/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Frattini, Tommaso & Minale, Luigi & Schönberg, Uta, 2016. "On the Economics and Politics of Refugee Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 10234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nyström, Kristina, 2016. "Entrepreneurship after displacement: The transition and performance of entrepreneurial ventures created after displacement," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 443, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Beauregard, T. Alexandra & Arevshatian, L. & Booth, Jonathan E. & Whittle, S., 2016. "Listen carefully: transgender voices in the workplace," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67793, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessandro Tampieri & Majlinda Joxhe, 2016. "The effects of Assortative Matching on Job and Marital Satisfaction through University Attendance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.