Report NEP-LAB-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Rebhun, Uzi & Beider, Nadia, 2016. "Linguistic and Economic Adjustment among Immigrants in Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 10214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lordan, Grace & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2016. "Does Rosie like riveting? Male and female occupational choices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67682, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Povilas Lastauskas & Julius Stakenas, 2016. "Labour Market Institutions in Open Economy," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 33, Bank of Lithuania.
- Marco Di Maggio & Amir Kermani, 2016. "The Importance of Unemployment Insurance as an Automatic Stabilizer," NBER Working Papers 22625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon Hanson & Craig McIntosh, 2016. "Is The Mediterranean The New Rio Grande? US And EU Immigration Pressures In The Long Run," NBER Working Papers 22622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcotte, Dave E., 2016. "The Returns to Education at Community Colleges: New Evidence from the Education Longitudinal Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 10202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Schottmüller, 2016. "Too good to be truthful: Why competent advisers are fired," Discussion Papers 16-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2016. "High-Skilled Immigration and the Rise of STEM Occupations in U.S. Employment," NBER Working Papers 22623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Older Women’s Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt," NBER Working Papers 22606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Kehoe & Elena Pastorino & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2016. "Debt Constraints and Employment," NBER Working Papers 22614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Cottini & Paolo Ghinetti, 2016. "Employment insecurity and employees’ health in Denmark," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def045, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih, 2016. "The Empirical Content of Season-of-Birth Effects: An Investigation with Turkish Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fali Huang & Ginger Zhe Jin & Lixin Colin Xu, 2016. "Love, Money, and Parental Goods: Does Parental Matchmaking Matter?," NBER Working Papers 22586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Thierry & Melitz, Marc J. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2016. "Product mix and firm productivity responses to trade competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67678, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.