Report NEP-LAB-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christina DePasquale & Kevin Stange, 2016. "Labor Supply Effects of Occupational Regulation: Evidence from the Nurse Licensure Compact," NBER Working Papers 22344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Halla & Wolfgang Frimmel & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2016. "How Does Parental Divorce Affect Children's Long-term Outcomes?," Economics working papers 2016-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Frattini, Tommaso & Scervini, Francesco, 2016. "Grandparental Availability for Child Care and Maternal Employment: Pension Reform Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 9979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Girum Abebe & Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps & Paolo Falco & Simon Franklin & Simon Quinn, 2016. "Curse of Anonymity or Tyranny of Distance? The Impacts of Job-Search Support in Urban Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Wozniak, Marcin, 2016. "Job placement agencies in an agent-based model of the local labor market with the long-term unemployed and on-the-job flows," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Etienne Lalé, 2016. "The Welfare Effects of Involuntary Part-Time Work," Sciences Po publications 2016-05, Sciences Po.
- Clarke, Damian & Mühlrad, Hanna, 2016. "The Impact of Abortion Legalization on Fertility and Maternal Mortality: New Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers in Economics 661, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lauren L. Schmitz & Dalton Conley, 2016. "The Impact of Late-Career Job Loss and Genotype on Body Mass Index," NBER Working Papers 22348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2016. "Gendered Entrepreneurship Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 9984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert A. Pollak, 2016. "Marriage Market Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 22309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laeven, Luc & Popov, Alexander, 2016. "Waking up from the American dream: on the experience of young Americans during the housing boom of the 2000s," Working Paper Series 1910, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Stimpfle & David Stadelmann, 2016. "Does Central Europe Import the Missing Women Phenomenon?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2016-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- José-Ignacio Antón & Zuleika Ferre & Patricia Triunfo, 2016. "The impact of abortion legalisation on birth outcomes in Uruguay," Economics working papers 2016-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sankar Ramasamy, 2016. "The Role of Employers and Employer Engagement in Labour Migration from Third Countries to the EU," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 178, OECD Publishing.
- Massimo Anelli & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Does Emigration Delay Political Change? Evidence from Italy during the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 22350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.