Report NEP-LAB-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Baker & Kirsten Cornelson, 2016. "Gender Based Occupational Segregation and Sex Differences in Sensory, Motor and Spatial Aptitudes," NBER Working Papers 22248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsuda, Norihiko, 2016. "Large-scale social transfer and labor market outcomes: The case of the South African pension program," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236193, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gihleb, Rania & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Educational Assortative Mating on Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 9958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elva Bova & João Tovar Jalles & Christina Kolerus, 2016. "Shifting the Beveridge Curve; What Affects Labor Market Matching?," IMF Working Papers 16/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Kimbrough, Gray, 2016. "What Drives Gender Differences in Commuting Behavior: Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," UNCG Economics Working Papers 16-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- J. Ignacio Giménez-Nadal & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2016. "Mobility across generations of the gender distribution of housework," DEA Working Papers 80, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Velilla, Jorge & Ortega, Raquel, 2016. "Entrepreneurial activity in the OECD: Pooled and cross-country evidence," MPRA Paper 71592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David & Villa, Kira, 2016. "Early Fertility and Labor Market Segmentation: Evidence from Madagascar," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235749, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Holzner & Makoto Watanabe, 2016. "Understanding the Role of the Public Employment Agency," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-041/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marc A. C. Hafstead & Roberton C. Williams III, 2016. "Unemployment and Environmental Regulation in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 22269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenjiro Hirata & Ayako Suzuki & Katsuya Takii, 2016. "Does Managerial Experience in a Target Firm Matter for the Retention of Managers after M&As?," OSIPP Discussion Paper 16E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Ghoshray, Atanu & Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector, 2016. "Euro, Crisis and Unemployment: Youth Patterns, Youth Policies?," IZA Discussion Papers 9952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carrillo, B. & Branco, D., 2016. "Birth Weight and Family Resource Allocations: New Evidence from Twins," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2016. "Global Population Growth, Technology and Malthusian Constraints: A Quantitative Growth Theoretic Perspective," IHEID Working Papers 04-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 18 May 2016.
- Umut Özek & David N. Figlio, 2016. "Cross-Generational Differences in Educational Outcomes in the Second Great Wave of Immigration," NBER Working Papers 22262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayet, Hubert & Marchal, Léa, 2016. "Migration and FDI: Reconciling the standard trade theory with empirical evidence," Kiel Working Papers 2039, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2016. "Refugees and Asylum Seekers, the Crisis in Europe and the Future of Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11271, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark E. McGovern, 2016. "Progress and the Lack of Progress in Addressing Infant Health and Infant Health Inequalities in Ireland during the 20th Century," Economics Working Papers 16-05, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.