Report NEP-LAB-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hellerstein, Judith K. & Kutzbach, Mark J. & Neumark, David, 2016. "Labor Market Networks and Recovery from Mass Layoffs Before, During, and After the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2016. "Market Reforms in the Time of Imbalance," NBER Working Papers 22128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bicakova, Alena & Jurajda, Štepán, 2016. "Field-of-Study Homogamy," IZA Discussion Papers 9844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vinish Shrestha, 2016. "Can Basic Maternal Literacy Skills Improve Infant Health Outcomes? Evidence from the Education Act in Nepal," Working Papers 2016-08, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2016.
- Atsuko Tanaka, "undated". "Who bears the cost of workers' health-related presenteeism and absenteeism," Working Papers 2016-31, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 10 May 2016.
- Robert Anderton & Arno Hantzsche & Simon Savsek & Mate Toth, 2016. "Sectoral Wage Rigidities and Labour and Product Market Institutions in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 2016/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Melanie Morten & Jaqueline Oliveira, 2016. "Paving the Way to Development: Costly Migration and Labor Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 22158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Wiynck, Frederik, 2016. "Fertility effects of child benefits," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Frédéric Gannon & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touze, 2016. "Aging, international capital flows and long run convergence," Sciences Po publications 2016-09, Sciences Po.
- Emre Akgunduz & Suzanne Heijnen, 2016. "Impact of funding targeted pre-school interventions on school readiness: Evidence from the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 328, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- De Paola, Maria & Brunello, Giorgio, 2016. "Education as a Tool for the Economic Integration of Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sunil Kumar & Melissa Fernández, 2016. "The urbanisation-construction-migration nexus (UCMnSA) in 5 cities in South Asia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65861, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Brinch, Christian & Königs, Sebastian, 2016. "Time Aggregation and State Dependence in Welfare Receipt," IZA Discussion Papers 9785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).