Report NEP-LAB-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2015. "Youth Unemployment and Active Labor Market Policies in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9488, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wieber, Anna & Holst, Elke, 2015. "Gender Identity and Women's Supply of Labor and Non-Market Work: Panel Data Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9471, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cristian Bartolucci & Francesco Devicienti & Ignacio Monzon, 2015. "Identifying Sorting in Practice," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 431, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Lindic, Mojca, 2015. "Global value chains and the effects of outsourcing and offshoring on firms: Evidence from matched firm-employee data," MPRA Paper 67437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leena Rudanko & Per Krusell, 2015. "Unions in a Frictional Labor Market," Discussion Papers 1531, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Marco Angrisani & Arie Kapteyn & Erik Meijer, 2015. "Nonmonetary Job Characteristics and Employment Transitions at Older Ages," Working Papers wp326, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Theodore Figinski & David Neumark, 2015. "Does Eliminating the Earnings Test Increase the Incidence of Low Income among Older Women?," Working Papers wp325, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2015. "The Effect of Linguistic Proximity on the Occupational Assimilation of Immigrant Men in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 9499, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kaushal, Neeraj & Lu, Yao & Denier, Nicole & Wang, Julia Shu-Huah & Trejo, Stephen, 2015. "Immigrant Employment and Earnings Growth in Canada and the U.S.: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9495, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Lanninger, Alma W. & Sundström, Marianne, 2015. "Improving the Integration of Refugees: An Early Evaluation of a Swedish Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 9496, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elango, Sneha & García, Jorge Luis & Heckman, James J. & Hojman, Andrés, 2015. "Early Childhood Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9476, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kalfa, Eleni & Piracha, Matloob, 2015. "Social Networks and the Labour Market Mismatch," IZA Discussion Papers 9493, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2015. "Competitiveness and the gender gap among young business professionals," CEPR Discussion Papers 10924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böhm, Sebastian, 2015. "Regional economic integration and factor mobility in unified Germany," FSES Working Papers 463, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Francesco Devicienti & Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2015. "Temporary employment, demand volatility and unions: Firm-level evidence," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 434, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Casado, Jose Maria & Fernandez, Cristina, 2015. "Worker flows in the European Union during the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 1862, European Central Bank.
- Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan & Zweerink, Jochem, 2015. "Job Loss, Firm?Level Heterogeneity and Mortality: Evidence from Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9483, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aoki, Yu & Santiago, Lualhati, 2015. "Education, Health and Fertility of UK Immigrants: The Role of English Language Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 9498, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mathieu Bunel & Elisabeth Tovar, 2015. "Spatial Mismatch through Local Public Employment Agencies? Answers from a French Quasi-Experiment," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Norén, Anna, 2015. "Childcare and the division of parental leave," Working Paper Series 2015:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Chen, Xi, 2015. "Old-Age Pension and Intergenerational Living Arrangements," IZA Discussion Papers 9482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barreca, Alan I. & Deschenes, Olivier & Guldi, Melanie, 2015. "Maybe Next Month? Temperature Shocks, Climate Change, and Dynamic Adjustments in Birth Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 9480, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).