Report NEP-LAB-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey Tate & Liu Yang, 2015. "The Human Factor in Acquisitions: Cross-Industry Labor Mobility and Corporate Diversification," Working Papers 15-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J., 2015. "Labor Force Activity after 60: Recent Trends in the Scandinavian Countries with Germany as a Benchmark," IZA Discussion Papers 9393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nagore Garcia, Amparo, 2015. "Essays on employment and unemployment transitions," Other publications TiSEM ba0cb100-38a2-4964-bdcd-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rehwald, Kai & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2015. "Are Public or Private Providers of Employment Services More Effective? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bridgman, Benjamin & Dürnecker, Georg & Herrendorf, Berthold, 2015. "Structural transformation, marketization, and household production around the world," Working Papers 15-14, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Carta & Lucia Rizzica, 2015. "Female employment and pre-kindergarten: on the uninteded effects of an Italian reform," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1030, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Spiros Bougheas & Carl Davidson & Richard Upward & Peter Wright, 2015. "Structural adjustment, job turnover and career progression," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 14, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Sep 2015.
- Hersch, Joni & Xiao, Jean, 2015. "Sex, Race, and Job Satisfaction among Highly Educated Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guisinger, Amy Y. & Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Owyang, Michael T. & Sinclair, Tara M., 2015. "A State-Level Analysis of Okun's Law," Working Papers 2015-29, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 17 Oct 2017.
- D'Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2015. "Labour Market Institutions and Inflation Differentials in the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 9389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asako OHINATA & Matteo PICCHIO, 2015. "The Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care and Household Savings Behaviour," Working Papers 411, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Katrin Huber, 2015. "Moving to an Earnings-Related Parental Leave System: Do Heterogeneous Effects on Parents Make Some Children Worse Off?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 791, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 9367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher Goetz & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & Kristin Sandusky, 2015. "The Promise and Potential of Linked Employer-Employee Data for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Papers 15-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Linda N. Edwards & Takuya Hasebe & Tadashi Sakai, 2015. "Education and Marriage Decisions of Japanese Women and the Role of the Equal Employment Opportunity Act," Working Papers 7, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.