Report NEP-LAB-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nico Pestel, 2015. "Marital Sorting, Inequality and the Role of Female Labor Supply: Evidence from East and West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 786, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Campante, Filipe & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2015. "The Intergenerational Transmission of War," Working Paper Series rwp15-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gabriel Chodorow-Reich & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2015. "The Cyclicality of the Opportunity Cost of Employment," Staff Report 514, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Matias Busso & Dario Romero Fonseca, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Patterns and Explanations," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0187, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bailey, James & Webber, Douglas A., 2015. "Health Insurance Benefit Mandates and the Firm-Size Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 9292, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G., 2015. "Low Wage Returns to Schooling in a Developing Country: Evidence from a Major Policy Reform in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9274, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fradkin, Andrey & Panier, Frédéric & Tojerow, Ilan, 2015. "Blame the Parents? How Financial Incentives Affect Labor Supply and Job Quality for Young Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 9304, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrew Eyles & Stephen Machin, 2015. "The Introduction of Academy Schools to England's Education," CEP Discussion Papers dp1368, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Siwan Anderson & Debraj Ray, 2015. "Missing Unmarried Women," NBER Working Papers 21511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea, 2015. "What works? A meta analysis of recent active labor market program evaluations," Ruhr Economic Papers 572, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Robert Clark & Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Employee Financial Literacy and Retirement Plan Behavior: A Case Study," NBER Working Papers 21461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.