Report NEP-LAB-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartels, Charlotte & Pestel, Nico, 2015. "The Impact of Short- and Long-Term Participation Tax Rates on Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 9151, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bøler, Esther Ann & Javorcik, Beata & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene, 2015. "Globalization: a woman’s best friend? Exporters andthe gender wage gap," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62604, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2015. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Training Vouchers for the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 9138, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Thomas Horvath & Mario Schnalzenberger & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2015. "Seniority Wages and the Role of Firms in Retirement," Economics working papers 2015-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kristine Langenbucher, 2015. "How demanding are eligibility criteria for unemployment benefits, quantitative indicators for OECD and EU countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 166, OECD Publishing.
- de la Rica, Sara & Rebollo-Sanz, Yolanda Fatima, 2015. "Gender Differentials in Unemployment Ins and Outs during the Great Recession in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 9135, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amior, Michael & Manning, Alan, 2015. "The persistence of local joblessness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Parey, Matthias & Ruhose, Jens & Waldinger, Fabian & Netz, Nicolai, 2015. "The Selection of High-Skilled Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anek Belbase & Mashfiqur R. Khan & Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb, 2015. "Slowed or Sidelined? The Effect of “Normal” Cognitive Decline on Job Performance Among the Elderly," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Nadia S. Karamcheva & April Yanyuan Wu & Alicia H. Munnell, 2015. "Does Social Security Continue to Favor Couples?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-11, Center for Retirement Research.
- J. Kolsrud & Camille Landais & P. Nilsson & Johannes Spinnewijn, 2015. "The Optimal Timing of Unemployment Benefits: Theory and Evidence from Sweden," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 25, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.