Report NEP-LAB-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnd Kölling, 2014. "Labor Demand and Unequal Payment: Does Wage Inequality matter? Analyzing the Influence of Intra-firm Wage Dispersion on Labor Demand with German Employer-Employee Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 326, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Furtado, Delia & Song, Tao, 2014. "Trends in the Returns to Social Assimilation: Earnings Premiums among U.S. Immigrants that Marry Natives," IZA Discussion Papers 8626, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:dp1319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Stanton & Catherine Thomas, 2014. "Landing The First Job: The Value of Intermediaries in Online Hiring," CEP Discussion Papers dp1316, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Franziska Hawranek & Norbert Schanne, 2014. "Your very private job agency: Job referrals based on residential location networks," ERSA conference papers ersa14p49, European Regional Science Association.
- János Kollo & Bence Czafit, 2014. "Labor Market Careers before and after Incarceration," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1408, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Winters, John V., 2014. "Estimating the Returns to Schooling Using Cohort-Level Maternal Education as an Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 8616, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:bri:uobdis:14/651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- HLASNY, Vladimir, 2014. "Four pillars of job applicant screening in China," Working Papers 2014029, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Clemens, Jeffrey & Wither, Michael, 2014. "Just the Facts: Demographic and Cross-Country Dimensions of the Employment Slump," MPRA Paper 60228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Clark & Robert Hammond & Emma Hanson & Melinda Morrill, 2014. "Older public sector workers’ retirement planning, participation, and preparedness," Discussion Papers 14-008, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2014. "The Long-term Earnings Consequences of General vs. Specific Training of the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 8668, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julia Jauer & Thomas Liebig & John P. Martin & Patrick Puhani, 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," Working Paper Series in Economics 331, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2014. "Locus of Control and the Labor Market," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n25, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014. "Cyclical behavior of real wages in Japan," Working Papers SDES-2014-16, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Nov 2014.
- Steffen Andersen & Alec Brandon & Uri Gneezy & John A. List, 2014. "Toward an Understanding of Reference-Dependent Labor Supply: Theory and Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Hombert & Antoinette Schoar & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2014. "Can Unemployment Insurance Spur Entrepreneurial Activity?," NBER Working Papers 20717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2014. "How far away is a Single European Labor Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rainer Eppel, 2014. "The Effects of a Job Creation Scheme. Evidence from Regional Variation in Programme Capacities," WIFO Working Papers 489, WIFO.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:486254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Autor & Mark Duggan & Kyle Greenberg & David Lyle, 2014. "The Impact of Disability Benefits on Labor Supply: Evidence for the VA’s Disability Compensation Program," Discussion Papers 14-010, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," AMSE Working Papers 1451, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.