Report NEP-LAB-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Turchick, 2014. "Job Search and Earnings Mobility," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy Bechara & Anica Kramer & Sylvi Rzepka, 2014. "Labour Market Dynamics and Worker Heterogeneity During the Great Recession – Evidence from Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0499, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014. "Two Steps Forward - One Step Back?: Evaluating Contradicting Child Care Policies in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 684, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Federico di Pace & Kaushik Mitra & Shoujian Zhang, 2014. "Adaptive Learning and Labour Market Dynamics," CDMA Working Paper Series 201408, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Almut Balleer & Britta Gehrke & Christian Merkl, 2014. "Some Surprising Facts about Working Time Accounts and the Business Cycle," Kiel Working Papers 1955, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Guillermo Alves & Gabriel Burdin & Andres Dean, 2014. "Workplace Democracy and Job Flows," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Holger Lengfeld & Jessica Ordemann, 2014. "Occupation, Prestige, and Voluntary Work in Retirement: Empirical Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 686, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Petr Huber & Ulugbek Rahimov, 2014. "Formal and Informal Sector Wage Differences in Transition Economies: Evidence from Tajikistan," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2014-48, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Sandra Poncet & Florian Mayneris & Tao Zhang, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wage : Minimum wage rules, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," Working Papers 2014-16, CEPII research center.
- Xin Jin, 2014. "The Signaling Role of Not Being Promoted: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 0314, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Alejandra Mizala & Hugo Ñopo, 2014. "Measuring the Relative Pay of Latin American School Teachers at the turn of the 20th Century," Working Papers 2014-15, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Christina DePasquale, 2014. "Hospital Consolidation and the Nurse Labor Market," Emory Economics 1413, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ana Maria Takahashi, 2014. "Job-related stress in academia: the role of relative deprivation, hours worked for different tasks, and children," Discussion Papers 1424, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Yukiko Asai & Ryo Kambayashi & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2014. "Childcare Availability, Household Structure, and Maternal Employment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-08, McMaster University.
- G.A. Meagher & R.A.Wilson & E.Yerushalmi, 2014. "Emerging Structural Pressures in European Labour Markets," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-249, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Verme, Paolo & Barry, Abdoul Gadiry & Guennouni, Jamal, 2014. "Female labor participation in the Arab world : some evidence from panel data in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7031, The World Bank.