Report NEP-LAB-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Brandolini & Eliana Viviano, 2014. "Behind and beyond the (headcount) employment rate," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 965, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julian & Room, Tairi, 2014. "Why firms avoid cutting wages : survey evidence from European firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6976, The World Bank.
- Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2014. "Green Jobs and Growth in the United States: Green Shoots or False Dawn?," Discussion Papers 14-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Alexandra De Pleijt & Jacob Weisdorf, 2014. "Human Capital Formation from Occupations: The ‘Deskilling Hypothesis’ Revisited," Working Papers 0057, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Lien Laureys, 2014. "The Cost of Human Capital Depreciation during Unemployment," Discussion Papers 1420, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Tom Kornstad & Marit Rønsen, 2014. "Women's wages and fertility revisited. Evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 784, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- L. Behaghel & D. Blanchet & M. Roger, 2014. "Retirement, Early Retirement and Disability: Explaining Labor Force Participation after 55 in France," Working papers 500, Banque de France.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2014. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," CSEF Working Papers 369, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 28 Feb 2017.
- J. Carluccio & D. Fougère & E. Gautier, 2014. "Trade, Wages, and Collective Bargaining: Evidence from France," Working papers 498, Banque de France.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014. "The Search and Matching Equilibrium in an Economy with an Informal Sector: A Positive Analysis of Labor Market Policies," Borradores de Economia 831, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Maiti, Abhradeep & Indra, Debarshi, 2014. "Regional Variations in Labor Demand Elasticities: Evidence from U.S. Counties," MPRA Paper 57544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard A. Brecher & Till O. Gross, 2014. "A Minimum-Wage Model of Unemployment and Growth: The Case of a Backward-Bending Demand Curve for Labor," Carleton Economic Papers 14-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2014. "Industry-level labour demand elasticities across the Eurozone: will there be any gain after the pain of internal devaluation?," Working Papers 185, Bank of Greece.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "Aggregate Demand, Idle Time, and Unemployment," Discussion Papers 1419, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014. "The Efficiency of the Informal Sector on the Search and Matching Framework," Borradores de Economia 832, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.