Report NEP-LAB-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:indrel:dsp01th83kz40p is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär, 2013. "Are workers more vulnerable in tradable industries?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:dsp01t435gd01h is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renata Narita, 2013. "Self Employment in Developing Countries: a Search-Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Kodama, Naomi & Odaki, Kazuhiko, 2013. "Employee Discrimination against Female Executives," CIS Discussion paper series 611, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7787, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, Renata Narita, 2013. "Producing Higher Quality Jobs: Enforcement of Mandated Benefits across Brazilian Cities between 1996-2007," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_22, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gabriel Chodorow-Reich & Loukas Karabarbounis, "undated". "The Cyclicality of the Opportunity Cost of Employment," Working Paper 126541, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Josef Montag, 2013. "Is Pro-Labor Law Pro-Women? Evidence from India," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp488, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Klara Kaliskova, 2013. "Family Taxation and the Female Labor Supply: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp496, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Haaland, Venke Furre, 2013. "The Lost Generation: Effects of Youth Labor Market Opportunities on Long-Term Labor Market Outcomes," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013/8, University of Stavanger.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Overeducation at a Glance: Determinants and Wage Effects of the Educational Mismatch, Looking at the AlmaLaurea Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7788, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Charlotte Bartels, 2013. "Long-Term Participation Tax Rates," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 609, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Machado, C. Sofia & Portela, Miguel, 2013. "Age and Opportunities for Promotion," IZA Discussion Papers 7784, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eleonora Bottino & Cintia Goddio & Praveen Kujal, 2013. "What is a fair wage? Reference points, Entitlements and Gift Exchange," Working Papers 13-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Torben M. Andersen & Jonas Maibom & Michael Svarer & Allan Sørensen, 2013. "Do Business Cycles Have Long-Term Impact for Particular Cohorts?," Economics Working Papers 2013-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jinjing Li & Alan S Duncan & Riyana Miranti, 2013. "Underemployment among Mature Aged Workers in Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1301, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Eva García-Morán & Zoë Kuehn, 2013. "With Strings Attached: Grandparent-Provided Child Care and Female Labor Market Outcomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 610, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lakshmi Iyer & Xin Meng & Nancy Qian & Xiaoxue Zhao, 2013. "Economic Transition and Private-Sector Labor Demand: Evidence from Urban China," NBER Working Papers 19733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Jens Mohrenweiser, 2013. "Active Owners and the Failure of Newly Adopted Works Councils," Research Papers in Economics 2013-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Tanja Hethey-Maier & Johannes F. Schmieder, 2013. "Does the Use of Worker Flows Improve the Analysis of Establishment Turnover? Evidence from German Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 19730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Marit Rønsen, 2013. "Does parenthood imply less specialization than before? Tales from the Norwegian time use surveys 1980-2010," Discussion Papers 757, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Blomquist , Johan & Nordin, Martin, 2013. "Do the CAP Subsidies Increase Employment in Sweden? Estimating the Open Economy Relative Multiplier Using an Exogenous Change in the CAP," Working Papers 2013:41, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, 2013. "Gender and Competition: Evidence from Academic Promotions in France," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-17, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Lindsey Macmillan & Claire Tyler & Anna Vignoles, 2013. "Who gets the Top Jobs? The role of family background and networks in recent graduates' access to high status professions," DoQSS Working Papers 13-15, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Bogaard, Hein & Svejnar, Jan, 2013. "Incentive Pay and Performance: Insider Econometrics in a Multi-Unit Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 7800, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Louis-Philippe Morin, 2013. "Do Men and Women Respond Differently to Competition? Evidence from a Major Education Reform," Working Papers E1305E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Verena Dill & Uwe Jirjahn, 2013. "Foreign Owners and the Quality of Industrial Relations in Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2013-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria, 2013. "The Costs of Early School Leaving in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7791, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2013. "Are Females Scared of Competing with Males? Results from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7799, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2013. "Becoming "We" instead of "I". Identity management and incentives in the workplace," Discussion Papers 760, Statistics Norway, Research Department.