Report NEP-LAB-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7730, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2013. "Skilled Immigration and the Employment Structures of U.S. Firms," NBER Working Papers 19658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esteban Klor & Sebastian Kube & Eyal Winter & Ro'i Zultan, 2013. "Can Higher Rewards Lead To Less Effort? Incentive Reversal In Teams," Working Papers 1309, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Borghans, Lex & Meijers, Huub & Weel, Bas ter, 2013. "The importance of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for measuring IQ," MERIT Working Papers 2013-006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2013. "Structural Empirical Evaluation of Job Search Monitoring," IZA Discussion Papers 7740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2013. "Job Search Costs And Incentives," Working Papers 1307, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Maria Micevski, 2013. "Reciprocity, Matching, and Wage Competition," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-25, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Werner, Thomas & Sell, Friedrich L. & Reinisch, David C., 2013. "Price effects of minimum wages: Evidence from the construction sector in East and West Germany," Working Papers in Economics 2013,4, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Maré, David C. & Fabling, Richard, 2013. "The Incidence and Persistence of Cyclical Job Loss in New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 7745, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage Comparisons in and out of the Firm. Evidence from a Matched Employer-Employee French Database," PSE Working Papers halshs-00907268, HAL.
- Lin, Carl, 2013. "How Do Immigrants from Taiwan Fare in the U.S. Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 7748, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Song, Jae & Stolyarov, Dmitriy, 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Retirement Timing," IZA Discussion Papers 7744, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nagler P., 2013. "How unemployment insurance savings accounts affect employment duration : evidence from Chile," MERIT Working Papers 2013-039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rainer Eppel & Helmut Mahringer, 2013. "Do Wage Subsidies Work in Boosting Economic Inclusion? Evidence on Effect Heterogeneity in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 456, WIFO.
- Lucas Van Der Velde & Joanna Tyrowicz & Karolina Goraus, 2013. "What is the true gender wage gap? A comparative analysis using data from Poland," Working Papers 2013-28, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Sala, Hector & Trivín, Pedro, 2013. "Labour Market Dynamics in Spanish Regions: Evaluating Asymmetries in Troublesome Times," IZA Discussion Papers 7746, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona Lorena, 2013. "The Side Effect of Pension Reforms on Training: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7755, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Rio, 2013. "The occupational segregation of Black women in the United States: A look at its evolution from 1940 to 2010," Working Papers 304, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Riedl, Maximilian, 2013. "Wage bargaining, job loss fears and offshoring," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 174, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Forlani, Emanuele & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Mendolicchio, Concetta, 2013. "The impact of low-skilled immigration on female labour supply," IAB-Discussion Paper 201320, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Deuchert, Eva & Kauer, Lukas, 2013. "Hiring subsidies for people with a disability: Helping or hindering? - Evidence from a small scale social field experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1335, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Vanessa LUTGEN & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2013. "Regional Equilibrium Unemployment Theory at the Age of the Internet," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2013024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity," DICE Discussion Papers 119, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Yahong Zhang, 2013. "Unemployment Fluctuations in a Small Open-Economy Model with Segmented Labour Markets: The Case of Canada," Staff Working Papers 13-40, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lechmann, Daniel S. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Absence from work of the self-employed: A comparison with paid employees," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2013, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Anthony Harris & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2013. "The Influence of Psychological Well-being, Ill Health and Health Shocks on Single Parents' Labour Supply," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1307, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Keisuke Kawata & Kentaro Nakajima & Yasuhiro Sato, 2013. "Analyzing the impact of labor market integration," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Slobodan Djajic & Alice Mesnard, 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1324, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Barr, Tavis & Lin, Carl, 2013. "A Detailed Decomposition of Synthetic Cohort Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7743, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bijwaard, Govert & Wahba, Jackline, 2013. "Do High-Income or Low-Income Immigrants Leave Faster?," IZA Discussion Papers 7732, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Koerselman, Kristian & Uusitalo, Roope, 2013. "The Risk and Return of Human Capital Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 7752, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aaberge, Rolf & Atkinson, Tony & Modalsli, Jorgen Heibo, 2013. "The Ins and Outs of Top Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7729, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).