Report NEP-LAB-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Dmitri Koustas, 2013. "Amerisclerosis? The Puzzle of Rising U.S. Unemployment Persistence," NBER Working Papers 19600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prashant Bharadwaj & Leah K. Lakdawala & Nicholas Li, 2013. "Perverse Consequences of Well Intentioned Regulation: Evidence from India's Child Labor Ban," NBER Working Papers 19602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Karahan, Fatih & Manovskii, Iourii & Mitman, Kurt, 2013. "Unemployment benefits and unemployment in the Great Recession: the role of macro effects," Staff Reports 646, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Paul Sullivan, & Ted To, 2013. "Job Dispersion and Compensating Wage Differentials," Working Papers 469, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Thomas A. Lubik, 2013. "The shifting and twisting Beveridge curve: an aggregate perspective," Working Paper 13-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2013. "Permanent versus Transitory Wage Differentials and the Inequality-Hours Hypothesis," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Regis Barnichon & Andrew Figura, 2013. "Declining Labor Force Attachment and Downward Trends in Unemployment and Participation," Working Papers 728, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Paolo Falco & Luke Haywood, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness: Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anthony Edo, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Native Wages and Employment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881131, HAL.
- Cain Polidano & Domenico Tabasso, 2013. "Making It Real: The Benefits of Workplace Learning in Upper-Secondary VET Courses," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n31, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Di Paolo, Antonio & Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 51237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2013. "Active owners and the failure of newly adopted works councils," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anthony Edo & Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2013. "Language Skills and Homophilous Hiring Discrimination: Evidence from Gender-and Racially-Differentiated Applications," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00877458, HAL.
- Marios Karabarbounis, 2013. "Heterogeneity in labor supply elasticity and optimal taxation," Working Paper 13-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Christine Erhel & Charlotte Levionnois, 2013. "Labour Market Policies in Times of Crisis: A Comparison of the 1992-1993 and 2008-2010 Recessions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00880933, HAL.