Report NEP-LAB-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gong, Xiaodong & Breunig, Robert, 2013. "Channels of Labour Supply Responses of Lone Parents to Changed Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 7574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "The Goodwill Effect? Female Access to the Labor Market Over Transition: A Multicountry Analysis," Working Papers 2013-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Sánchez, Alan, 2013. "Minimum Wage and Job Mobility," Working Papers 2013-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Hart, Robert A. & Ma, Yue, 2013. "Overtime Working and Contract Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 7560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Long, Wenjin & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2013. "Job Contact Networks and Wages of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John T. & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 Labor Contract Law: Implementation and Implications for China's Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William T. Alpert & Alexander Vaninsky, 2013. "Efficiency of College Education in the Labor Market of the United States," Working papers 2013-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Machikita, Tomohiro & Kohara, Miki & Sasaki, Masaru, 2013. "The Effect of Extended Unemployment Benefit on the Job Finding Hazards: A Quasi-Experiment in Japan," IZA Discussion Papers 7559, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Inequality-adjusted gender wage differentials in Germany," Working Papers 334, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Industry restructuring in the ICT sector – What does labor mobility tell us about skill relatedness and knowledge spillovers?," ETLA Working Papers 17, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Assaad, Ragui, 2013. "Making Sense of Arab Labor Markets: The Enduring Legacy of Dualism," IZA Discussion Papers 7573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gail Pacheco & Jessica Dye, 2013. "Estimating the Cost of Youth Disengagement in New Zealand," Working Papers 2013-04, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Guillaud, Elvire & Marx, Paul, 2013. "Preferences for Employment Protection and the Insider-Outsider Divide," IZA Discussion Papers 7569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piazzalunga, Daniela, 2013. "Is there a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201337, University of Turin.
- Ishizuka, Futaba, 2013. "International labor migration in Vietnam and the impact of receiving countries' policies," IDE Discussion Papers 414, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:482296 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Busetta, Giovanni & Fiorillo, Fabio & Visalli, Emanuela, 2013. "Searching for a job is a beauty contest," MPRA Paper 49392, University Library of Munich, Germany.