International labor migration in Vietnam and the impact of receiving countries' policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bautista, Carlos C., 2006. "The exchange rate-interest differential relationship in six East Asian countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 137-142, July.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "Evaluating the Impacts of Competition Policy Reforms on the Efficiency of Philippine Commercial Banks," Discussion Papers DP 2004-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Ola Melander, 2008. "Credit Matters; Empirical Evidence on U.S. Macro-Financial Linkages," IMF Working Papers 08/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Monetary, fiscal and exchange rate policies and Philippine output : an application of IS-MP-AS model," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 45-55, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28342 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; Japan; South Korea; Taiwan; Malaysia; Migrant labor; Alien labor; Migration; International Labor Migration;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2013-09-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-09-06 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .