Report NEP-LAB-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso Rosolia & Roberto Torrini, 2007. "The generation gap: relative earnings of young and old workers in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 639, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Danijel Nestic, 2007. "Differing Characteristics or Differing Rewards: What is Behind the Gender Wage Gap in Croatia?," Working Papers 0704, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Sabrina Bleich & Werner Gueth, 2007. "Wage Flexibility in Ongoing Employment Relations - An Experiment with a Stochastic Labor Market -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia González, 2007. "An estimation of the wage curve for Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1107, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Reichling, Felix, 2006. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in Labor Market Equilibrium when Workers can Self-Insure," MPRA Paper 5362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2007.
- VAN POECK, André & VEINER, Maret, 2007. "Wage flexibility in the new European Union members: How different from the old?," Working Papers 2007016, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Eduardo Zepeda, 2007. "Addressing the Employment-Poverty Nexus in Kenya: Comparing Cash-Transfer and Job-Creation Programmes," Working Papers 40, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- David G. Blanchflower & Chris Shadforth, 2007. "Fear, Unemployment and Migration," NBER Working Papers 13506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:15_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yogo, Urbain Thierry, 2007.
"Croissance Economique et Marché du Travail au Cameroun
[Economic Growth and Labour Market in Cameroon]," MPRA Paper 5305, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2007.
- Luojia Hu & Christopher Taber, 2007. "Displacement, Asymmetric Information, and Heterogeneous Human Capital," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-136, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Gould, Eric D & Winter, Eyal, 2007. "Interactions Between Workers and the Technology of Production: Evidence from Professional Baseball," CEPR Discussion Papers 6527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:16_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Francesca Francavilla, 2007. "The Relation between Child Labour and Mothers’ Work: The Case of India," CHILD Working Papers wp22_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Anna Aizer, 2007. "Wages, Violence and Health in the Household," NBER Working Papers 13494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefanie Behncke & Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner, 2007. "Targeting Labour Market Programmes - Results from a Randomized Experiment," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-37, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lechner, Michael & Wiehler, Stephan, 2007. "Does the Order and Timing of Active Labour Market Programmes Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tanya Araújo & Gérard Weisbuch, 2007. "The Labour Market on the Hypercube," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/24, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Michael Lechner & Stephan Wiehler, 2007. "Does the Order and Timing of Active Labor Market Programs Matter?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-38, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- H. Boulhol & S. Dobbelaere & S. Maioli, 2007. "Imports as product and labour market discipline," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/479, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bokan, Nikola & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2007. "The Impact of Tax, Product and Labour Market Distortions on the Phillips Curve and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2007. "How Important is Employment Protection Legislation for Foreign Direct Investment Flows in Central and Eastern European Countries?," Economics working papers 2007-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2007. "Formation of SEZ, Agricultural Productivity and Urban Unemployment," MPRA Paper 5324, University Library of Munich, Germany.