Report NEP-LAB-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arne Uhlendorff, 2006. "From No Pay to Low Pay and Back Again?: A Multi-State Model of Low Pay Dynamics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 648, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bart, COCKX & Stéphane, ROBIN & Christian, GOEBEL, 2006. "Income support policies for part-time workers : a stepping-stone to regular jobs ? An application to young long-terme unemployed women in Belgium," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006050, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillaume Horny & Rute Mendes & Gerard J. Van den Berg, 2006. "Job mobility in Portugal: a Bayesian study with matched worker-firm data," Working Papers of BETA 2006-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:col:001043:002745 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Del Boca, Daniela & Pasqua, Silvia & Pronzato, Chiara, 2006. "The impact of institutions on motherhood and work," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-55, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jonathan F. Pingle, 2006. "Social Security's delayed retirement credit and the labor supply of older men," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2006. "Economic Performance and Work Activity in Sweden affter the Crisis of the early 1990s," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 647, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Aug 2007.
- Christian, GOEBEL, 2006. "The effect of temporary employment subsidies on employment duration," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006035, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu, 2006. "Ben-Porath meets skill-biased technical change: a theoretical analysis of rising inequality," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 144, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wang, Iris J Y & Carling, Kenneth & Nääs, Ola, 2006. "High school students' summer jobs and their ensuing labour market achievement," Working Paper Series 2006:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Davide Castellani & Ilaria Mariotti & Lucia Piscitello, 2006. "Outward investments and skill upgrading. Evidence from the Italian case," KITeS Working Papers 185, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2006.
- Mathias Kuepie & Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2006. "Education and Labour Market Outcomes in Sub-Saharan West Africa," Working Papers DT/2006/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Galindo-Rueda, Fernando, 2006. "The long term impacts of compulsory schooling: evidence from a natural experiment in school leaving dates," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-44, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120005_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grip Andries de & Sieben Inge & Jaarsveld Danielle van, 2006. "Labour Market Segmentation Revisited: A Study of the Dutch Call Centre Sector," ROA Working Paper 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2006. "The rise of individual performance pay," Discussion Papers 2006/22, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00119155_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore