Report NEP-LAB-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Olivetti, Claudia, 2006. "Unequal Pay or Unequal Employment? A Cross-Country Analysis of Gender Gaps," CEPR Discussion Papers 5506, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "Non-pecuniary Work Incentive and Labor Supply," Working Papers 2006.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Turunen, Jarkko & Schwerdt, Guido, 2006. "Growth in Euro Area Labour Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 5509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Hoyos, R.E., 2006. "Structural Modelling of Female Labour Participation and Occupation Decisions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0611, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tomas Kögel, 2005. "On Substituting Consumption Taxes for Unemployment Insurance Contributions to Reduce Unemployment," Discussion Paper Series 2005_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2005.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2005. "Selling Labor Low: Wage Responses to Productivity Shocks in Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Online Papers 370, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Algan, Yann, 2006. "Civic Attitudes and the Design of Labour Market Institutions: Which Countries Can Implement the Danish Flexicurity Model?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Plasman & Michael Rusinek & François Rycx, 2006. "Wages and the bargaining regime under multi-level bargaining: Belgium, Denmark and Spain," DULBEA Working Papers 06-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2006. "Shadow Sorting," CEPR Discussion Papers 5487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Latreille, Paul L. & Blackaby, David H. & Murphy, Philip D. & O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J., 2006. "How Far and For How Much? Evidence on Wages and Potential Travel-to-Work Distances from a Survey of the Economically Inactive," IZA Discussion Papers 1976, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, 2004. "Which Human Capital Matters For Rich And Poor'S Wages: Evidence From Matched Worker-Firm Data From Tunisia," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-28, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lamo, Ana & Wasmer, Etienne & Messina, JuliÃ¡n, 2006. "Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labour Market Adjustment? Theory and an Application to the EU Enlargement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo F. Beker, 2004. "Retained Earnings Dynamic, Internal Promotions And Walrasian Equilibrium," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).