Report NEP-LAB-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Domenech & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2003. "Human capital as a factor of growth and employment at the regional level. The case of Spain," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 610.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 2004. "When Will the Gender Gap in Retirement Income Narrow?," Labor and Demography 0404006, EconWPA.
- Manuel Fernández-Esquinas, 2003. "From 'Apprenticeship' to 'Training': An empirical Enquiry into the Preparation of Scientists in Spanish Academic Science," IESA Working Papers Series 0305, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Sara lemos, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Wages, Employment and Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2003. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," Cahiers de recherche 03-07, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Banks, James & Kapteyn, Arie & Smith, James P. & van Soest, Arthur, 2004. "International Comparisons of Work Disability," IZA Discussion Papers 1118, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Claudio Michelacci & Javier Suarez, 2004. "Social Contacts And Occupational Choice," Working Papers wp2004_06, CEMFI.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 2004. "The Wage and Employment Dynamics of Minimum Wage Workers," Labor and Demography 0404007, EconWPA.
- Claudio Michelacci & David Lopez-Salido, 2004. "Technology Shocks And Job Flows," Working Papers wp2004_05, CEMFI.
- Sarah Smith, 2004. "Can the retirement consumption puzzle be solved?," IFS Working Papers W04/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Antonio J. Morales & Rafael Serrano-del-Rosal, 2004. "Effects of Gender and Age on Retrospective Time Judgements," IESA Working Papers Series 0402, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Lin, Chun-Hung A. & Orazem, Peter, 2003. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Skill in Taiwan, 1978-1996," Staff General Research Papers 10350, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Guillén & Christiane Schwieren & Gianandrea Staffiero, 2004. "Feeding the Leviathan," IESA Working Papers Series 0404, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Lee Lillard & James P. Smith & Finis Welch, 2004. "What Do We Really Know About Wages: The Importance of Nonreporting and Census Imputation," Labor and Demography 0404005, EconWPA.